Services & Contractors

As a Real Estate agent, the best part of my career is the relationships I get to make with the families I work with. There is a lot of trust given to me to help find your new home, and making sure it is a safe and happy investment. I appreciate that trust so much, and it means the world to me when people refer me to their friends and families! I know how much goes into finding your new home, as it is likely the biggest investment of your life, and as such I want to help you protect it! 

I have compiled a list of all the services you may require while purchasing your new home, including mortgage brokers, home inspectors, lawyers, staging services, and contractors. I have also included companies you may require while enjoying your home, such as daycare services, plumbers, painters, handymen, and landscaping services. All of the companies named in my list are ones that I trust and would not hesitate to recommend to you. You can find the list here

As always, thank you for your referrals and happy house hunting!


Comments

Popular Posts