McEachern Financial

I had the pleasure of sitting down for a meeting with Scott McEachern, of McEachern Financial.  What a great experience!  I have asked Scott to write a bit about himself, to help you understand what he does and a bit of his background, in the Financial Area.

Here is what Scott wants to let you know:

"My father has been in the financial industry for over 35 years. As I grew up, I knew I wanted to be a part of the business. I am in my 3rd year helping Generation Y families and individuals find a balance between debt management and achieving their financial goals. Our generation has many first time significant expenses – education, first car, first home, wedding, babies, travel and we have to figure out what is most important to us so that we don’t end up with too much debt as we’re starting our financial path.

I specialize in guiding peers to balance budgets, protect incomes with insurance and grow assets using a unique approach that clients can relate to, understand, and participate in the direction we head.

The most popular question we are asked is listed below, follow by our response.

Q: How much do you charge?

A: Simply put, we are compensated by the companies we put business with. When we sell an insurance policy, we are paid commission. When you make an investment, there is a “Management Expense Ratio”, and of that amount, we are paid a percentage. Any costs to you are embedded within the cost of the product you purchase. However, to give you best value for your dollar we shop the market to find the best product at the most affordable rates and this provides additional value to you."


Scott McEachern, BBA
McEachern Financial

705-733-9385
scottmce@csolve.net
www.McEachernFinancial.ca

Thank you very much for sharing this Scott!

For any other information or questions you might have for Scott, please contact him directly and tell him I sent you over to him.  He would be glad to know how you heard about him.




Comments

Popular Posts