Welcome 'My Better Mortgage,' to my REFERRAL TEAM

I am pleased to announce, that I am able to connect you with a wonderful Mortgage Broker, Rachael Gaston, of 'My Better Mortgage.'
Recently, I met with Rachael and was completely BLOWN AWAY by her presentation about Mortgages and Financial Planning.  Previously, I told my clients to contact a Mortgage Expert with any questions they have and differed them to a handful of contacts, in my Representation Packages.  However, since meeting with Rachael, she has changed my mind on whom I should be connecting them with.  Rachael, is a woman of her word, that's for sure!  Rachael, has already gone above and beyond, regarding showing me exactly how she handles her Clients.  I am happy to say Rachael Gaston, is officially on my Referral Networking Team and I wouldn't have it any other way.  I would like to personally thank Rachael, for writing a bit about herself and her company; helping you know a about her and how she started her company 'My Better Mortgage.'

Please see below:


Office:
With over 40 years of combined mortgage experience, Rachael Gaston and her team have established My Better Mortgage to bring honesty, integrity and accountability to the mortgage industry. Their motto is to help families become debt free and financially independent... and they do just that.
Rachael has a proven track record of helping families in nearly every situation ranging from saving homes that were in power of sale, negotiating more lenient terms for construction draw mortgages, beating the bank's rates, and assisting first time buyers in seizing the opportunity to become homeowners.
The services do not end there though. Rachael and her team go above and beyond the responsibilities of your typical mortgage brokers and agents. Together, they have assisted clients in negotiating settlement offers on outstanding debts; they have supported their clients through traumatic family events; assisted client's children in obtaining community hours, and they continue to provide ongoing support and assistance in all matters after your mortgage transaction is complete.


Rachael:
Rachael's experience and knowledge are two key factors for clients who have switched their mortgages from their bank to My Better Mortgage™.
Her wide array of personal experiences assists her in resonating with a drastic range of circumstances. Rachael takes a personal interest in each and every client and goes above and beyond her job description to ensure that her clients are receiving the very best service and the most suitable mortgage product.
Rachael utilizes her experiences and community connections to ensure that every client's concerns are addressed and well taken care of.
Her focus is to help families become debt free and financially independent! Rachael is always available to her clients - the relationship doesn't end when your mortgage transaction closes. Rachael invests her heart into every client.

Look for Rachael in her pink plaid van.


Better Advice… Better Service… Better Mortgages.

Thank you Rachael and WELCOME!

I am looking forward to hearing from you and don't forget, I am never too busy for any of your referrals.

If you have any questions at all, please contact me directly via phone, text or email.  My direct contact information is 705-305-1748 or email.

Comments

Popular Posts