Laura's Custom Cakes

LAURA’S CUSTOM CAKES

Do you ever have that one month or two in the year when everyone you know is having a birthday?  Both my mother-in-law, goddaughter, husband and children are born in the same month.  A month before them, my Mom, brother, father-in-law, brother-in-law and late sister (RIP) have birthdays too!  Not to mention baby group babies, distant cousins and wedding anniversaries.  It is great to get together to celebrate but let’s be honest; it can get costly and sometimes a little stressful!
 One thing I want to focus on is cake.  No, I don’t feel it necessary to have a cake at every special occasion but it is nice to honour milestones when you are an adult.  It is kind of a tradition in my family.  Kids however, I personally feel an obligation to fulfill the birthday dream of something sweet in their honour.  They look forward to it!  I apologize if any of you reading this are on a diet or are required to stay away from sugar based treats. 



Through friends I met Laura Lake…I actually tried one of her cakes before I had even met her.  It was a hazel-nutty, chocolatey dream.  Not to mention pretty to look at but not over the top.  I contacted Laura last year to do my children’s birthday cakes.  Just FYI you need to book a month or two in advance as the price and quality is amazing.  Laura is a full-time Mom of 4 children and she runs her cake business out of her home with much success.  Give her a theme and she will run with it! 

The best part of Laura’s Custom Cakes is that she will deliver the cake direct to your door or wherever you need it to be within the perimeter of Barrie.  That alone is such an amazing service especially when there is lots of other running around to do around celebrations! 

 


Laura makes cakes & cupcakes for all special occasions and puts her heart into every one and I highly recommend her service!!








Yours truly,  Mrs. B.

Comments

  1. Completely agree! Great cakes and fabulous service 😊

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts