Real Mortgage Associates

As a Realtor®, I get to meet many amazing people.  I am able to connect with different Financial Advisors, Realtors®, Designers, Home Stagers and Mortgage Brokers.  I try to connect with people that I know will help my clients and look after their best interests, as I only want the best for my clients and their future.  

Not long ago, I was fortunate to sit down and meet a Mortgage Broker, from Real Mortgage Associates, Heather Bovard.  We both have a mutual contact, whom told us that we needed to connect; and I am glad we did.  I wanted to give Heather the chance to introduce herself to you.  

Here is what Heather had to say:

Get to know Heather
Your Mortgage Broker

About:
 
Heather is a Mortgage Broker with Real Mortgage Associates and really enjoys helping people finance a new home or refinance an existing home.   As a professional mortgage broker, Heather has the drive and ability to meet your financial needs. 

She believes that strong customer service and communication are key factors in providing the best mortgage product for each specific client.
Heather is passionate about helping clients and prides herself on her ability to explain the mortgage process to all clients in basic, easy to understand terms.

As a Mortgage Broker I work for you not the lender and I have the ability to get you the mortgage that is best for you from the mortgage lender that provides you with the right features and benefits for your particular situation.    

I deal with over 35 mortgage lenders which allow me to do the negotiating for you and get you the best rate on your financing.
If you are buying your first home, renewing your mortgage, doing some home renovations or consolidating your debt, looking for a second mortgage, a home equity line of credit, or purchasing an investment property or second home, I would be happy to help.

Heather has access to the BEST RATES AVAILABLE and is committed to providing the best mortgage option. Heather will give you her unbiased advice because she works for YOU not the lender! 


Thanks and we will be speaking soon.
Heather

-- 
Heather Bovard, Mortgage Broker
Lic #10464
905.965.5557


Thanks for writing this for me Heather.  It was a pleasure to connect with you.  Looking forward to working with you in the upcoming days. 

Remember, if you have any questions for Heather, please contact her directly and tell her I sent you.  

Comments

Popular Posts