Michelle Greenwood - Mortgage Allliance

Recently, I was able to sit down for a coffee, with the bright and brilliant Michelle Greenwood of Mortgage Alliance.  We were able to connect on a level that others in the Real Estate/Mortgage Business forget about - Breaking into a new Area.  Michelle, has recently moved from Toronto, to Barrie & I am glad she has!  

I have asked her to write a little Bio for you to know a bit more about her.  Please see below.

Erin, thank you for inviting me to post on your blog.  I’m excited for the opportunity to introduce myself to your clients…

As a mortgage agent with Mortgage Alliance I work for you, the borrower, to provide you with objective advice on your mortgage options.  Working with a multitude of lenders provides me with access to some of the best rates and products on the market – and allows me to match you with the product that is right for YOU!

Prior to becoming a mortgage agent, I worked as a real estate lawyer – in this capacity I learned a lot about mortgages and where people were making mistakes with their mortgages.

My philosophy is simple – I believe that well informed consumers make smarter choices about their mortgages.  I want you to benefit from my experience in the industry so that you can make the mortgage decision that is right for you.

My background as a real estate lawyer is an invaluable asset that benefits you as a borrower – whatever your mortgage needs.

When you work with me you are making the choice to work with a mortgage professional who communicates with you in a timely manner and gives you the information that you need to make quality decisions about your mortgage, while also offering you access to some of the best rates available in the market.  Why would you settle for anything less?

Please check out my website for more information, or contact me today!

T: 1-416-409-4261
T: 1-877-366-3487


Thank you Michelle, for helping me to inform my clients and readers about yourself and getting to know you a bit more.

If you have any questions for Michelle or I, please do not hesitate to contact either of us.  I have linked all our information for you, into this post.  

Oh and by the way... I am never too busy for any of your referrals.

Comments

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS


    1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
    2. Telephone Numbers:……….
    3. Address and Location:…….
    4. Amount in request………..
    5. Repayment Period:………..
    6. Purpose Of Loan………….
    7. country…………………
    8. phone…………………..
    9. occupation………………
    10.age/sex…………………
    11.Monthly Income…………..
    12.Email……………..

    Regards.
    Managements
    Email Kindly Contact: urgentloan22@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts